🔎 Posizione ricercata – Junior Validation Engineer
We are looking for recent graduates in Engineering and Informatics to start the profession of expert in validation of computerized systems and process equipment.
The idea candidate will have to demonstrate that he/she has basic technical skills to be expanded quickly but also versatility, open-mindedness, relationship skills (customer orientation and teamwork), flexibility and availibility to travel in Italy and abroad.
In this full-time role, the Consultant will provide validation services for our clients:
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Collaboration in project teams
- Various roles in the validation process including the creation and execution of qualification protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Development of Validation Plans & Reports
- Development of Standard Operative Procedures
- Data Integrity support for GxP systems
- Performance of Design Reviews
- Performance of Process Risk Assessments
- In addition, this role requires close interaction with clients and the ability to work and communicate with both team members and external stakeholders.
- Fluent English (at least B2/C1 Level)
- Degree in Technical Degree (Engineering, Informatics)
- Full availability to Travel (up to 75%)
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Nice to have:
- PhD in technical fields
- Knowledge of P&ID, Wiring Diagrams, IO List
- Knowledge of Autocad, MS Visio
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Sector
- Experience in GMP and Data Integrity
- Experience in Cyber-security and Windows Configuration
- Experience in DCS, PLC programming
- Experience in HVAC Qualification
- Experience Autoclaves Qualification
- Experience in Equipment Qualification
- Experience in Design of Experiments
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
Consult for all the details through our page LinkedIn 👈and send your application
🧷 Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03.